Whether you’re operating as a leader of your own company or have been hired as a leader of an established business, well done in getting this far. However, just because you’ve made it to a top position doesn’t mean you’ve succeeded yet. To succeed as a leader, you can never stop learning.
The rate of growth of any company is equal to the rate of growth of its leaders.
BCA membership gives you access to knowledge, experience, insights and wisdom from respected business leaders including those who have failed so you can make better decisions and achieve better results.
Benefits of BCA Membership
A dedicated cohort of Leaders just like you
Leaders at all levels have a lot of people offering advice, from their board of directors to spouses to the internet. While these approaches are great, they rob you of a consistent, structured forum for unbiased feedback. Your BCA cohort meets once a month and it offers you;
- A confidential environment to work out concerns and plans, challenges and opportunities.
- You get guidance from other leaders who may have walked your path
- A facilitated forum to simply troubleshoot
Dedicated, respected and trusted executive Coaches
BCA assembles only the best Coaches in Africa who are tested for competence and character.
Thought Pieces from top Leaders
Each week, BCA Coaches churn out material to help African Leaders with insights in the marketplace.
Our annual Made in Africa Leadership Conference (MLC) is a gathering of African business owners and C-Suite leaders. The continental conference is a unique one as it is organized by African CEOs with the following three objectives:
- To encourage and foster leadership growth among African CEOs
- To spur intra-Africa trade and collaboration
- To increase productivity and production of goods and services in Africa.
Our connections are wide.
Our footprint is massive.
Africa is our country and we know the terrain.
We know and understand the politics, policies and constraints of doing business in Africa. Whether you are a Diasporan seeking to create a difference on the continent, or a multinational organization expanding to anywhere in Africa, we will match you to the exact resource who can help you.
- Knowledge Expert matching
- Geographic Presence matching
- Human Resource Matching
- Investment Opportunity matching